The holidays have begun, exams over and I heave a sigh of much needed relief. I had to come back home, craving for home cooked food, reclaiming of my addiction to the internet especially the social networking sites like Orkut and Facebook which I never imagined I could live without but I have lived without them for a 1.5 yrs or so and proved me wrong. I only get access to such sites, either when I am home in Bangalore or when I go for a small vacation in Mumbai. But where I live, that is in Pune, I rarely orkut or I rarely fb.
In spite of all these, I miss that life. The independence is evergreen. Though I sorely miss home cooked food, the internet, the missing affection of my parents, and all such stuff which could make an emotional git cry, I miss my independent life. The freedom to roam anywhere in the midnight, the responsibilities one has to shoulder, the proper handling of finances, the cautious behaviour towards people, hanging out with friends all the tym, the group studies, everything there has an aura wound about itself. It gives me an adrenaline rush, it is just the feeling when India got freedom from British rule. This independence is costly yes, but it is an enlightening experience. I believe, once in your life, you need to have this experience.
Holidays have just started, I have just reached home, but I miss those days, I am looking forward to going back. There are no restrictions, no barricades to how you live (if you are mature enough, you will live it good). So far, I have enjoyed these days, though the environment there is a little shabby than my home. The cleaning of the room, the washing of clothes, everything is a part of life.
It is an audacious life, you live the way you want to and there is no one to tell you that what you are doing is CRAP!!!
Above all, I am missing my independence. But Home is HOME and you cannot beat it. So I have to enjoy this also for a while. Because someday I, you and everyone will be having a HOME!!!!!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment