Wednesday, December 23, 2009

One Of The Biggest Pains Of Life

One of the biggest pains one can endure in life when someone close to the person does not believe in what the person can do. That someone close, though might acknowledge the person's talents, might just snub the person for it. That someone close may just vent out negative vibes for the person, that someone close, whom the person trusts so closely, distrusts the person. That someone close might just hurt the person only because that someone close is jealous.

Why does this happen? Is it a normal human tendency that makes one so hateful of another just because he/she has arrived with gifts suited to him/her but not to the other? Or is it a proven psychological factor? Do they not understand how much hurt one must endure in these cases? One suffers such mental trauma that only the strongest in heart can endure. The weak, I cannot say, what they can do? Sometimes, solutions are thought of that are not to best individual or societal interests.

Yes, sometimes, it may be misinterpretations of other's feelings towards you, but it is not so always. Why are you made to suffer just because the other is not endowed? Why are you made to understand that you are inferior just because you make mistakes in life or you take certain decisions in a chaotic way? Everyone makes mistakes, yes, even I do, but so they do also. Does jealousy lead them to believe that they are superior or is it that they tend to believe they are superior? It is okay if someone you do not know for long does that to you, for you do not feel much. But if someone close to you, like your family, or your friends(close ones) do, then would you not feel hurt?

With greatness comes a price, it is said. Is it this price that we have to pay for our gifts? If these people think they are perfect, then they are wrong but at least I am not straightforward enough to tell them so. For I am enduring and have endured till now, this same pain of life, carrying its burdens over the long years and have stood the ravages of time.

All along my life, I have lived more for others, less for myselves, obviously taking care of my own interest. But what have I got in return? Misery, sorrow and snubbishness. I have always looked to earn profits for both me and my close ones, but what is my profit in the bargain? Jealousy, inferiority and a use-for-nothing feeling.

The fact is that even my very close ones do not trust me to do anything. Yes, my close ones are cool, no problems on the personal front, they pamper me a lot. But what use is it anyway? I like to live a hard life, full of challenges. I like to be Practical and Logical and any problem exists, I deal with reason. But still, the same people I talk about, it is always a feeling that I have that I am always ignored for certain reasons. What have I done to make them so? Have I not taken care of them? There are some, yes, some, who thinks maybe like this, "sala kuch jyada hi shana banta hai" If I think logical, what is my fault in it?

People ask me to be sentimental. Probably some of them are. Maybe that is the reason. But I cannot be. Because, till now, I have been a little sentimental, all these 21 years. But for the last 2 years, I tried to work towards myself, towards achieving my goals, towards setting my objectives in life. What is my fault here? Still, I go with the flow in life.

Yes, I like my close ones, have not got any problems with anyone but still, certain misunderstandings have to be cleared. Many people tell me I am intelligent, maybe, because they deduce from what they see. But I am a better judge of myself. A person is a better judge of his own. That is a fact.

My very close one, with whom I had roamed around far, now thinks I cannot do anything. Why? Just because I made some mistakes in the past? How does that make one lose respect? They would have made several themselves, and there maybe some which I have noted, but does that mean I should stop giving them respect? There is only one funda in life, Give respect, you will get respect. But this funda has been proven false in my life.

True is the fact that I have made wrong decisions in the past, the after effects of which I am facing even till now. True is the fact that my close ones would have told me to be sentimental in order to make a good human being. But I need to have a chance to live for myself, to live independently, free of any pampering, full of hardships and challenges, sorry, I do not want an easy life.

The topic drifts to my close friends save some who come in the best friends category ( who I can say truly understand me and motivate me, they care for my best interests and I them.) Actually, many support me in my ways of life, many even look towards towards me, but from whom I always expected to have support from, they have just disappointed me. There is a saying, Do not put the stamps of expectation on anyone. How true the saying is!!!Maybe I should take a leaf out of it. After all, this is a practical and competitive world. In the world of business, there can be no emotions. And oft said is the fact that personal and professional lives are not to be mixed. Maybe that is what I have been doing these 21-22 years. Now I am changing my attitude for the best, make a new world for myself, to concentrate on my entrepreneurial ventures and treat them as if they are the children of my imagination, as if they are the children that have come through my flesh, I shall dedicate my mind, my brain and my body to these children of mine so that they flourish and with them, so do I and those for whom I care.

No comments: