Monday, December 21, 2009

Praises And Critics

Every movie gets a review, every music album gets one, and every book gets them all. So why should'nt life? People say life is a book. Then it should get a review too.

My life has been straightforward, till now I have been helpful, to others and myself. I have been practical all along my life, trying to gauge which situations, which paths would be more profitable and cost saving. Sometimes I gained, sometimes I lost. But I always took it Bindaas. That has always been my philosophy in life.

I have had my set of praises and my set of criticisms. Many people seem to like my attitude towards life, some have been straightforward in saying so. They seem to like my positive attitude. Well, that is because maybe I act positive, but on the inside I am overtly pessimistic towards many things in life. I dont share my troubles and pains with anyone. I keep them to myself and try to solve it all alone, like one man taking on a 300.

The critics have been less of now, trying to make me concentrate on full thing. And I have no fitting reply for them. Some things they say are really true, like me being an ambivert for one. I am an introvert most of the times, but can be an extrovert when necessary. As I said, I gauge the situation before expending energy(As it is I am Kandi!!![:p]) Some say I am overambitious..maybe its true, but to fulfill my dreams, I have to be, I have been under-ambitious till now :D

My life is a sad book, there are some happy moments though, but there are many sad moments, many mistakes that I made, from some I learned, from other I did not. But I would not say I have lived my life in vain. I love myself and my life, though it has been beset with many problems. Many people tell me,"I would like to live the way you live" but I always reply, "Why, whats wrong with the way you live?"

No comments: